Tuesday 3 November 2009

HelllllooooOo

What should I write first~~



Now stay with my friend in Charlton have changed my timetable...
First of all, I have to weak up at 8 at morning, taking a bus to camberwell takes about an hour. Long trip always make people feel tired. So I get sleepy around 10 at night-very, very healthy though.


Normally I go to work on Monday and Tuesday, about 7 hours a day. It's about archive conservation. I
appreciate it even it's not what I really want to do. Ms.Judy Lindsay(from CSM's museum) has replyed my email yesterday said that she might have some thing suitable for my final project. Option 1 is a mix media theatre design box. Option 2 is a 19 century jewellery box, which been accidently crushed.

Really expecting to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment